Culture & Values
Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures
Diversity & Inclusion
Sustainability & ESG Report
Safety & Toxicology
Data Management and Statistical Analysis
Clinical Development Strategy
Site Management (SMO)
Medical Device / IVD
Multi-region Clinical Trial (MRCT)
Vaccine Clinical Trial
Functional Service Provider (FSP)
Senior Procurement Specialist
· Responsible for the centralized procurement of related categories and services of the group, control the procurement costs, and ensure the procurement progress and the quality of materials.
· Acts as first-line procurement contact window for clinical trial related category. Works closely with internal stakeholders to prepare contractual templates within Company standards.
· Complete the inquiry, negotiation, order, agreement of suppliers, and follow up the whole procurement process.
· Understand the clinical trial related category(Clinical Supplies, IP Management, Logistics & Transportation, CRO related service) market, manage the vendors, and maintain the cooperative relationship with the vendors.
· Provide relevant support for the headquarter procurement team, including market research, system launch, etc.
· Collaborates with clinical project management, QA, finance, legal departments, other tasks assigned by Manager.
· BS degree in pharmaceutical, medical, a health related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2~5years experience in a CRO Clinical Research /pharmaceutical industry and related clinical trial expertise (Study Coordinator, CRA, Pharmacy, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, vendor management).
· Excellent interpersonal skills. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Project, outlook and Internet.
· Fluent in English speaking, Chinese speaking is not a must, Better off if candidate could speak Chinese.